Thursday, April 1, 2010

My New Job

You know the economy is bad when you have a college degree, three years of professional experience, and great references, and you work at the same job you did when you were 15. I had hoped that the time spent cultivating my educational achievements and resume would have yielded more fruitful results, but I guess it's just a bad year.

In the meantime, I am fortunately gainfully employed at the local laundromat. (Ironically, my first job was at a dry cleaners.) Although it's not my dream job, it has afforded me several interesting adventures, which I intend to chronicle here. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you haven't found more meaningful, applicable work-- but like you say, in this economy, any job is an awesome job. So let the crazy stories commence!

    ReplyDelete